Invisalign is an orthodontic alignment treatment designed to slowly move your teeth into the correct position. The process is simple with Dr. Otero offering comprehensive, helpful guidance along the way and intervention if needed.
Here’s how the Invisalign treatment process unfolds:
- During an initial consultation, Dr. Otero will examine your teeth to determine whether you are a good candidate for Invisalign.
- If so, Dr. Otero will create a customized treatment plan that meets your dental needs.
- We will take a 3D scan of your teeth, which allows Invisalign to create custom aligners suited specifically for your mouth.
- You will visit our office to receive your aligners. We will try them in with you to ensure the best possible fit and give you instructions and advice on how to use the aligners. You will change to new aligners at regular intervals.
- You’ll visit our office periodically during treatment to make sure your teeth are moving as they should and so we can make any alterations if necessary.
- Dr. Otero and his qualified team will work hand-in-hand with you to answer questions about Invisalign and to ensure you have the best possible treatment outcome.
Once you’ve received your Invisalign aligners, you’ll discover what separates the treatment from other orthodontic options. The aligners feature smooth, comfortable construction to help reduce irritation, and are easily removed so you can eat, as well as brush and floss your teeth, just as you normally would.
For an opportunity to improve your smile through Invisalign treatment, schedule your appointment with us today!